StarGarden HCM 5.0 Features
DATA AND ANALYTICS: Use data for your workforce management
Get the complete picture of your organization through HR dashboards and pre-defined reports specifically designed for you. Get deep insights into your workforce in a clear, easy to understand format!
- Embedded, easy to use, adhoc report writer
- Pre-defined reports for quick views into your data
- Regular report writing training to help you leverage the tool effectively
- StarGarden’s Health & Safety, Employment Equity, and Employee Relations modules allows you to track job safety incidents and employee demographics for EEO reporting and managing diversity in your organization
Recruiting - Onboarding - Training - Performance Feedback - All in one place
An integrated HCM platform means interacting with just one system for hiring and managing your employees and their performance. StarGarden becomes the system of record for all your talent functions.
- Post jobs, allow existing employees to view new positions
- Transfer successful applicants to employees easily
- Quickly set up new employees in the system
- Enroll employees in training and manage their skills
- Manage feedback and performance
The best Core HR functionality all in an Integrated HCM platform - Payroll, Time and Scheduling, Compensation, and Benefits Management are all strengths of the StarGarden system.
StarGarden’s Payroll system integrates with automated time clocks and allows tracking of time worked, vacations and leaves for accurately paying employees. Absence management and garnishments are also easy to manage.
- StarGarden Scheduling module allows the user to define even the most complex schedules
- StarGarden HCM 5.0 supports all legislated Stat holiday requirements
- The Benefits Management functions configure and track employee-employer contributions to deferred benefits such as pensions, savings plans, and tax deferral plans