VANCOUVER, BC - (January 4th, 2016)
- StarGarden Corporation
, the producers of integrated HCM software solutions for midsize organizations, announced the release of StarGarden HCM 5.0
In a competitive HRIS industry where multitudes of standalone apps for talent, performance, and workforce planning are available, StarGarden HCM 5.0 provides an integrated solution. With an iPaaS (Integrated Platform as a Service), StarGarden 5.0 removes the need for additional middleware as it can interoperate in a modern hybrid environment. HR shared services and intelligent business process automation tools are all incorporated into one software solution available on premise or as SaaS.
“You don’t need a new system to solve every new business problem,” says Marnie Larson
, CEO of StarGarden.
“Today, organizations have become used to buying applications that just do one thing. This makes getting analytics difficult as the many systems in an organization don’t talk to each other. We think organizations can get more out of their systems without losing insights by using StarGarden HCM 5.0 through its interoperability
and automation capabilities while also doing HR and payroll, putting people back at the centre of an organization.”
- Customizable: Users can select their preferred theme and organizations can customize the system to the look and feel of their branding. Users can set personal preferences to modify their dashboards with alerts and menu items they frequently use.
- Mobility: The user Interface has been made to be fully responsive to devices of all sizes.
- Organization Hierarchy Management: StarGarden HCM 5.0 is now embedded with an organization chart which makes it easy when routing approvals and managing resource allocations.
Intelligent Business Rules Engine
- StarGarden’s Federation technology, called Foundation, has automation capabilities as well as allowing collaboration between organizations. For example, booking travel tickets or routing approvals to the right person when a manager leaves on vacation can be configured on the platform with access control for security. The business rules engine allows users to custom build any workflow and routeapprovals accordingly.
Shared Services for HR
- StarGarden HCM 5.0 allows organizations to build service request forms with a defined automated processes, including traceability of the requests.
- StarGarden HCM 5.0 does not need a middle layer to connect to a new database or application. It can connect with whatever existing on -site system or cloud- based applications used in an organization.
Visit http://www.stargarden.com/stargarden5 for more information.
StarGarden Corporation is an integrated human capital management and workflow automation software vendor. StarGarden serves small and medium sized organizations in Canada, US, and New Zealand. StarGarden sells software and services using the SaaS and on premise licensing implementation models.
© 2015. StarGarden, Ltd. All rights reserved. StarGarden and the StarGarden logo are registered trademarks of StarGarden, Ltd.
Media Contact Information
(778) 230 4143