The benefits StarGarden was also able to bring in the organization:·
- Reduced errors, as it would no longer have to enter data into 2 separate systems.
- Seamless flow of G/L information from payroll to the GL and the process no longer dropped terminated employees from the month-end statements.
- Automated vacation accruals
- Ability to pull payroll reports by specific dates rather than pay period
- True integration with ONE database for easier reporting and data analysis
- Ability to future-date transactions with no impact to other future-dated actions in the system
- System generated "Employee Self Service" password re-sets (vs. requiring time-consuming HR involvement)
- Training during implementation and also year-round through ongoing online training courses
- Associated HR reports for all processes
- Full Employment Equity module to allow tracking and reporting on criteria specific to the equity requirements issues by the government.
- Skills and competency gap analysis for succession planning
- Aility to track performance ratings
Working with a Canadian company provided the organization with the confidence that its payroll provider understood local payroll legislation
This organization concentrates on the analysis of their data and processes and optimizing their workforce rather than spending time trying to extract and match up data from multiple sources. It expanded its consolidation project to include their scheduling and workforce management systems and integrations to benefit carriers which are all now managed with the StarGarden solution.